Enjoy the beautiful scenery with Youregypttours.com as you cruise the Nile on a 5-day journey from Luxor to Aswan. Sightseeing with a private guide, entrance fees and meals are included on a luxuriously relaxing cruise on Egypt's famous river. Scheduled privately guided tours on the cruise include the Valley of the Kings, Karnak and Luxor Temples, Edfu Temple, Kom Ombo and the beautiful Philae Temple in Aswan. As the tours are private, you can plan your itinerary with your guide during the cruise. The deluxe Nile cruiser M/Y Mirage has an onboard restaurant, lounges and reading areas, a discotheque, swimming pool with jacuzzi, large shaded sundeck with bar, massage service, boutique, gift shop and laundry service. Evening entertainment may include Nubian music and dancers, a Galabayeh night and belly dancing. The cruiser's 58 air-conditioned cabins have private facilities and satellite TV. With all meals, accommodation and sightseeing included, your M/Y Mirage cruise on the Nile River makes your journey into ancient Egypt as relaxed and enjoyable as possible. And with your own private guide to lead the way at each of the stops, you'll gain valuable insights into Egypt's ancient history and civilization on this laidback but informative cruise.
Day 1 (L, D):
* Embarkation upon arrival to Luxor
* Visit the West Bank (Valley of the Kings, Temple of Queen Hatshepsut and the Colossi of Memnon)
* Visit the East Bank (Karnak and Luxor Temple)
* Overnight in Luxor with opportunity to disembark or optional Sound and Light Show at Karnak (additional cost)
Day 2 (B, L, D):
* Early morning sail to Esna and Edfu
* Overnight in Edfu
Day 3 (B, L, D):
* Breakfast on board
* Visit Horus Temple in Edfu
* Sail to Kom Ombo and visit of Kom Ombo Temple
* Overnight in Aswan (late night arrival)
Day 4 (B, L, D):
* Visit the High Dam, Unfinished Obelisk and Philae Temple
* Afternoon visit to the Botanical Gardens by Felucca
* Overnight in Aswan with opportunity to disembark or optional Sound and Light Show at Philae Temple (additional cost)
Day 5 (B):
* Check-out after breakfast
* 5-day Nile cruise
* Sightseeing as per itinerary, including entrance fees
* Qualified Egyptologist guide
* Meals as per itinerary (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch D= Dinner)
* Hotel pickup and drop off
* Optional gratuities.
* Prices are listed as a guide only. For an exact price quote contact us
* Infants aged under 1 year and under are free of charge, provided they are sharing a cabin with 2 paying adults.
* Child prices apply to children aged 2 to 5 years, provided they are sharing a cabin with 2 paying adults.
* Prices are per person.
* Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.