Your first stop is the Nilometer at Al Roda Island. It was used to measure the Nile's water levels so that people would be able to prepare for flooding. Then, you will visit Cairo Tower where you can take photos for the beautiful panoramic view. Cairo Tower, also known as El Gezira Tower or Borg Al Kahira is considered one of the most prominent features of the Egyptian capital. Its partially open lattice-work design is intended to evoke a lotus plant.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during your tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Italian, Spanish, German and French tour guides are available upon request.
- For larger groups, please inquire.
- Pick- up time is between 09:00 and 12:00