Your first stop is a visit to the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then, you will see the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, which dates back to the time of Chephren. You will also tour the Valley Temple, which belongs to the Pyramid of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions, namely for the preparative purification of the king's body before its burial as well as the actual mummification process.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during your tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Italian, Spanish, German and French tour guides are available upon request.
- For larger groups, please inquire.
- Pick- up time is between 09:00 and 12:00