The Pharaonic Village is where you can learn about the lives of the pharaohs. You will see people dressed in pharaonic costumes, showing you how the ancient pharaohs lived, how their costumes and homes looked like, and what kinds of food they enjoyed.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel
- All transfers by an air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking Egyptologist tour guide
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- Mineral water on board the vehicle during your tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips and gratuities
- Optional activity costs
- Italian, Spanish, German and French tour guides are available upon request.
- For larger groups, please inquire.
- Pick- up time is between 09:00 and 13:00