Egypt travel offered tour to Cairo, the land of Pyramids glitters in glory of the past with the traditionally designed tombs and the historic museums. Egypt Tours provides you an opportunity to discover the grand temple of Kom Ombo along with a holy shrine in Edfu which depict the cultural values of the country. When on Egypt Vacations, Cruise through the river Nile, is indeed a magical moment. Visit to a perfume factory and shopping in the ancient markets is enchanting. Egypt Tour Packages offer an exciting tour to Luxor, which is described as ‘world’s greatest open air museum’. The long-standing monuments and the beautiful landscapes are worth a watch.
Day 1: ARRIVE CAIRO
Egypt travel offer and Welcome to Land of Pharaohs..!! Arrive at Cairo International airport, clear the formalities and our representative will assist you. Arrive at the hotel and rest of the day free at leisure. Stay overnight at the hotel in Cairo.
Day 2: CAIRO – CITY TOUR
After breakfast, proceed for the full day tour of the Cairo city which includes the visit to Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, papyrus museum, perfume factory. Visit the famous Egyptian museum, Citadel of Saladin & Alabaster mosque. Later visit the famous Khan El Khalili bazaar. Later transfer to Giza station for your 1st Class Sleeper train to Aswan with dinner on board. Overnight in the train.
Day 3: CAIRO - ASWAN – EDFU
After breakfast, arrive at Aswan. Upon arrival you will be met and transferred to board your cruise for three nights sailing to Luxor. Later by afternoon tour by Felucca around the Elephantine island and view the Aga Khan botanical gardens. Rest of the day free for leisure on your own on the cruise. Enjoy the dinner and stay overnight on board in Aswan.
Day 4: CRUISE - ASWAN – EDFU
After buffet breakfast on board , proceed with the visits of Aswan which includes the high dam, temple of Philae. Lunch will be served on board and sail to Kom Ombo. Arrive at Kom Ombo and visit the temple of Kom Ombo which is dedicated too gods Sobek and Haroeris. Later in the afternoon sail to Edfu. Stay overnight on board in Edfu.
Day 5: CRUISE – EDFU TO LUXOR
After buffet breakfast on board, visit the temple of Edfu which is dedicated to the God Horos. Later sail through Esna and arrive at Luxor. Rest of the day free for leisure on own. Stay overnight on board in Luxor.
Day 6: LUXOR - CAIRO
After breakfast, disembark the cruise and proceed for the visit of West Bank including the two colossi of Memnon, the temple of Queen Hatsheput and visit the valley of Kings. Later transfer to Luxor station for your overnight train to Cairo with dinner on board.
Day 7: DEPART CAIRO
After your breakfast, arrive Cairo and rest of the day free at leisure on your own. Later transfer to Cairo airport for your flight back to home bound.
• Return economy class airfare without taxes
• 01 Night hotel accommodation in Cairo with daily breakfast
• 02 Nights accommodation on board of the Sleeper Train with breakfast and Dinner
• 03 Nile on board of Nile Cruise with daily breakfast & lunch & Dinner
• 01 full Day sightseeing in Cairo – Egyptian museum, Pyramids, Sphinx, Khan El Khalili Bazaar
• All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary in modern A/C coach with English speaking guide.
• All entrance fees, service charges, taxes, porterage and VAT.
• Airline Taxes approx (INR 8500) per person subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Visa charges and Overseas Travel Insurance not included in the cost.
• Entrance to Pyramids
• Entrance for inside Mummy Room in the Egyptian museum.
• Expenses of any personal nature (phone calls, laundry etc).
• Optional Tours
• Anything else not specifically mentioned in inclusions above.
City 3 Star 4 Star 5star
Cairo Hotel Tiba Pyramids or Santana Grand Pyramids or Barcelo Mercure Le Sphinx or Pyramids Park
• Rates are based on a minimum of 2 passengers traveling together at all times. • Child below 12 years can share the bed with the parents with an extra charges. • Airfares may change without any notice at any time during the validity of the package. • Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel (Peak season/ Conference/ Holiday period surcharges would apply) • Normal check-in is at 1400 hrs; Normal check-out is at 1200 hrs. • Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. • Granting or rejecting visas and immigration clearance is the sole prerogative of the concerned sovereign governments and we at Travel guru can only facilitate in the entire process. We at Travel guru, shall neither be responsible in case of non-granting of such documents. Even if the visas are rejected, cancellation charges / fees shall be payable by the Client. There will be no refund, if the Clients, or any member of his party, is unable to travel due to the said reasons. • Package cost is not applicable during any Exhibition or Events during the package validity period. • All the services included in the package are compulsory and no refund will be given if not taken the same.