come with Egypttravel.cc if yo Want a truly unforgettable evening of entertainment in Cairo? Here the answer,don't miss the world-famous Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza! You'll hear the full story.
Want a truly unforgettable evening of entertainment in Cairo? Then don't miss the world-famous Pyramids Sound and Light Show in Giza with Youregypttours.com! You'll hear the story of Egypt as seen through the eyes of the Sphinx over the ages, and see the breathtaking site of the floodlit pyramids lit up under the stars. The Sound and Light Show at the Great Pyramids takes place on the Giza plateau, around 30 minutes from Cairo. The one-hour show begins with the illumination of the Sphinx, who narrates the history of the pyramids and their builders. Using laser beams and light projections on the walls of the Mummification Temple, desert sands, pyramid walls and the Sphinx itself, a condensed story of Egypt unfolds. The accompanying soundtrack complements the surroundings and the voice of the Sphinx is suitably dramatic and mysterious! After the show your driver/guide will meet you at the gates of the complex to escort you back to your hotel. With your own transportation on this tour, you will travel directly between your hotel and the Sound and Light Show without stopping to collect other passengers
* Sound and Light Show with English commentary
* transportation on an air-conditioned vehicle
* Hotel pickup and drop off
* Gratuities (recommended)
* Food and drinks, unless specified
* Pick up from your hotel is approximately 1 hour prior to show start time. Exact pickup time to be confirmed at time of booking. Show times vary throughout the year, generally operating at:
* Winter: 6:30pm, 7:30pm, 8:30pm or 9:30pm
* Summer: 8:30pm, 9:30pm, 10:30pm or 11:30pm
price per person 30.00$
* Prices are listed as a guide only. For an exact price quote contact us
* Child prices are not applicable, adult prices apply to all travelers.
* Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat
* Prices are per person.
* Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.