Egypt Private Tavel package for 4 Days 3 Nights Includes Cairo & Luxor Includes 3 nights hotel accommodation,2 days tours covers the highlights of Cairo and luxor includes all airport Pickup and drop off transfers.
Day 1: Arrival at Cairo
When Arrival to Cairo airport, our representative will be waiting you with sign of Egypttravelcc tours , then you will be transferred by an A/C car to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 2: Visit the Great Pyramids and Egyptian Museum
Breakfast. Start your tour by visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. On display is a rare collection of 5000 years of art the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented,including an exhibit dedicated to the Tutankhamen collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry, as it was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Visit the Great Pyramids – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Cheops is the most colossal ever built.
Next is a close-up look at Sphinx – a huge funeral complex guarded by the legendary lion body with the face of king Chephren. At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
(Optional) Evening trip to attend the Sound & Light show in the Pyramids area.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Luxor day tour by flight
Breakfast. Transfer to the domestic airport to take your flight to Luxor. Our representative will meet you then start your Full Day Tour to West Bank visiting Valley of Kings-Deir El Bahari Temple-Colossi of Memnon and the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Excursion to the Necropolis of Thebes, on the Western bank. Crossing the Nile, drive to the Valley of Kings; visit the tombs of various Dynasties, The Temple of Deir El Bahari.
On the return journey stop at the Colossi of Memnon which are two gigantic sitting statu s representing Amenophis III facing the Nile. Visit the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut.
Then visiting East Bank visiting Karnak and Luxor Temple Excursion to the Luxor Temple to see its courtyard and the granite statues of Ramses the Great Proceed by carriage or bus to Karnak, which is a serious of temples, built indifferent reigns.
Starting by the Avenue of Sphinxes visit the Unfinished Propylon, the Hypostyle Hall with its 134 gigantic columns, the Obelisks of Queen Hatshepsut and Tutomosis III, the temple of Amon adorned with lotus and papyrus designs, the Granite Scarbeus of Amenophis III and the Sacred Lake. Transfer to the domestic airport to take your flight to Cairo. Arrival & transfer to your hotel.
(Optional) Evening trip to enjoy you dinner onboard a Nile cruise for 2 hours including watching Egyptian folk shows.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 4: A trip
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on bed and breakfast basis.
All transfers in Cairo & Luxor.
1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum
1 Day tour in Luxor visiting East & West Bank
English speaking expert Egyptologist guide.
All your tours and excursions are by an A/C vehicle.
The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
All your visits include entrance fees.
Our prices include all taxes and services.
Domestic flights: Cairo / Luxor / Cairo
We can provide you with your visa upon arrival at your request.
Any optional tours
3 Stars 4 Stars 5 Stars
Price per person in DBL or TRPL Room 400 $ 460 $ 520 $
Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/egypttra/public_html/module/tour/include/table/output.php on line 1012
Deprecated: Function eregi_replace() is deprecated in /home/egypttra/public_html/module/tour/include/table/output.php on line 1014
• Hotel Rating in Egypt:
Kindly note that the hotel rating in Egypt is not the same as in USA or Europe, so 5* hotels are always recommended. The 3* & 4 * hotels aren’t recommended as we receive complaints from our guests about them.
* Travelling by overnight train NOT RECOMMENDED:
We don’t recommend it, it takes15 to 18 hours on a very noisy train. The toilets are not good and smelly. Food is not good in general. Beds: moderately comfortable. Comment from a client: “However, I am 6’0″ (183 cm) tall and barely fit into the bed — anyone taller would have to curl up.”
If you don’t fancy travelling by overnight sleeper train then upgrade to our flight option. Enjoying extra nights of comfort in 5* hotel accommodation. We recommend that you upgrade this transfer to domestic flight. Extra supplement for a 1 way flight and 1 night at 5 star hotels is 120$ per person. Xmas. New Year and Easter supplements apply. Contact us for rates.
• Cruise schedule
Cruise schedules may change due to some sailing reasons. We guarantee that you will do all the mentioned sights, but the order may vary.
• Visa: We provide you with your visa upon arrival, at 35 $ per person.
• Payment: We accept all methods of secure payment: PayPal, Visa, Mastercard, direct bank transfer or cash.
• Children Policy 0 – 01.99 Free of Charge 2 – 5.99 pay 25% of tour price 6 – 11.99 pay 50% of tour price 12+ pay full tour price as per adult person If your tour package includes airfare then an extra charges for your children may apply.
• Domestic Flights: Some of the domestic flights to Sharm El Shiekh or Hurghada are indirect flights.
• Travel Insurance: We provide travel insurance for the duration of your stay in Egypt from the Egyptian Saudi Insurance House.
8 Days: 50 $ per person 14 Days: 75$ per person.
• Alexandria Trip: Note: Alexandria Library is closed on Fridays and on every public holiday. To enter the reading area you will need to purchase an extra ticket.
• Health Requirements: No mandatory vaccinations
• Time & Voltage Egypt is 2 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). Standard voltage is 220 volts. Primary sockets require the European, 2 pronged variety. We recommend that you pack a universal travel adapter. You will need a voltage converter, and plug adapter in order to use U.S. appliances
• Essential Packing
Comfortable, flat (preferably covered) shoes are needed for the Pyramids and Valley of the Kings. Pack flip flops/sandals to wear aboard the Nile felucca or Nile Cruiser.
• Additional Entry Tickets: All tour packages don’t include entrance fees to special archaeological sites such as walking inside a pyramid to see the deep burial chambers and the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum in Cairo.
Trips to visit the Solar Boat Museum at the Pyramids or to enter the Tomb of Tutankhamen at Valley of the Kings in Luxor are also available at extra cost. These are the circumstances for all tourists to Egypt with all companies. We will sell you the tickets at cost price, with no profit to ourselves should you wish to purchase any. This saves you time waiting in queues at the site.