Alexandria Day Tour From Cairo Book your adventure - Take a fascinating private tour to Alexandria from Cairo in the company of your own Egyptologist guide. With your own private and group start to Explore the second capital in Egypt on the Mediterranean sea .
• Start with us tour to Alexandria Day Tour From Cairo Tour guide by Egypttravelcc tours will pick you up from your hotel to start your private tour to Alexandria from Cairo. He or she is at your service and your trip can be personalized to suit your needs so please discuss how long you want to stay at each place with your guide.
• Travel to Alexandria, Start your tour in Alexandria with the library of Alexandria the biggest library in the world now with 8 million books (visit its open court + free museums), then visit Site of lighthouse one of the seven wonders of ancient world we have now in same site castle of Kaitbey, visit Royal gardens of king Farouk to watch the royal Palaces of Haramlek and Salamlek, King Farouk is the last king in history of Egypt, then visit the prettiest and biggest mosque in the city Abbo Elabbas Mosque , unknown soldier of Alexandria, the statue of Alexander the great.
• Optional stop for lunch, the church of saint mark oldest church in Africa drive along the Cornish 30 km to see the whole city of Alexandria from sea side including the old harbor of Alexandria where we found 7000 monuments underwater, stop over the famous bridge of Stanley modern land mark of modern Alexandria.
• Visit the old down town of Alexandria and walk in the old city center of Alexandriato watch the real cold city of Alexandria which built by Alexander the great Travel in comfort back to your hotel. We promise that you will enjoy your Alexandria Day Tourwith us.
• All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
• Private multi lingual Egyptologist
• Entrance fees
• All Service charges & taxes
• Lunch during the tour
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary Entry visa to Egypt Alexandria Day Tour price per person