7 Days, 6 Nights Pyramids, Luxor, Aswan & Old Cairo Tour Package • The Egyptian Museum.
• Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx.
• Dier El-Bahari & Valley of Kings.
• Luxor Temple & Karnak.
• Edfu & Kom Ombo.
• High Dam.
• Philae & Unfinished Obelisk.
• Abu-Segah & The Hanging Churches.
• The Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra.
Day 1: Arrival
When arrival you will find Egypt Tour Packages representative Egypttravelcc tours for meet & assist service through the arrival formalities, then you will be transferred to you hotel by A/C car.
Overnight at Cairo and start your Pyramids, Luxor, Aswan & Old Cairo Tour Package.
Day 2: Cairo/ Aswan
Breakfast. Start your tour visiting:
• The Egyptian Museum. Where u can see 250,000 genuine artifacts on display the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
• Then visit The Great Pyramid – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Where you will see the only standing wonder for the ancient world.
• Then proceed to Sphinx the mysterious monument which have human face and lion’s body.
• Then continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine border brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques.
Transfers to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner on the train.
Overnight Sleeper train to Aswan.
Day 3: Aswan/ Edfu
Breakfast on the train. Arrival, meet & assist by our representatives and transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before lunch.
Start you tour visiting:
• The High Dam which was completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
• The Philae Temple Sail by felucca (Egyptian sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
Lunch on board Sail to Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea.
Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu. Dinner on board.
Overnight in Edfu.
Day 4: Kom Ombo/ Luxor
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Luxor
Breakfast on board. Start your tour visiting:
• The West Bank of Luxor where you will enjoy visiting Dier El-Bahari and Valley of Kings which is The New Kingdom (1549–1069 BC) Necropolis .
• Then East Bank visiting Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple Complex which was the center of the ancient Egyptian religions in the new Kingdom.
Lunch on board. Afternoon Tea.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 6: Luxor/Cairo
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation.
to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Cairo. Dinner on the train.
Sleeper train to Cairo.
Day 7: Departure
on the train. Our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
• 1 Night hotel accommodation in Cairo on B&B.
• 3 Nights on Cruise Board (Aswan- Luxor) Full Board (Sightseeing included).
• 2 Nights on Sleeper train on half board basis.
• 1 Full day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, the Great Pyramids, Sphinx and Khan EL Khalili.
• lunch during sightseeing
• Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
• All your tours and excursions are with Private A/C Car.
• The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
• All your visits include entrance fees.
• Our prices include all taxes and services.
Papyrus gallery and perfume gallery
• Visa Entry for Egypt.
• International Flights.
• Personal items.
• Any other items not mentioned.
• Any Optional tours.
Riding camel or horse around desert pyramids
Entrance fees inside the great pyramid and inside the mummy room Egyptian museum
Price per person in DBL room 3 Star Hotel 4 Star Hotel 5 Star Hotel