10 Days, 9 Nights Egypt Trip Tour Package • The Egyptian Museum.
• Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx.
• Sakkara complex & Memphis
• Abu-Sergah & The Hanging Churches
• The Jewish Synagogue of Ben Ezra
• Deir El-Bahari & Valley of Kings.
• Luxor Temple & Karnak.
• Horus Temple in Edfu.
• Sobek & Horus in Kom Ombo.
• High Dam.
• Philae & Unfinished Obelisk.
Day 1: Arrival
When arrival you will find Egypt Tour Packages representative by Egypttravelcc tours for meet & assist service through the arrival formalities, then you will be transferred to you hotel by A/C car.
Overnight at Cairo and start your Egypt Trip Tour Package.
Day 2: Cairo
Breakfast, Start your tour visiting:
• The Egyptian Museum. Where u can see 250,000 genuine artifacts on display the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
• Then visit The Great Pyramid – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Where you will see the only standing wonder for the ancient world.
• Then precede to Sphinx the mysterious monument which has human face and lion’s body.
• Then continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine border brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques.
At the end of the day we will transfer you back to your hotel.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3: Cairo/ Luxor
Breakfast, Free day Optional Start your Tour visiting:
• The step Pyramid of Sakkara followed by a visit to The Pyramids of Unas & Oser-Kaf the Mastaba. Tomb of Mereruka, Ti & Pta-Hotep.
• Then visit Memphis the ancient capital of The Egyptian Old Kingdom (2686–2181 BC)
• Then continue to Old Cairo, visit The Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the Hanging Church, and we will also visit The Old Jewish Synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Transfers to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Luxor, Dinner on the train.
Overnight in Sleeper Train.
Day 4: Luxor
Breakfast on the train, Arrival Luxor, meet & assist by our representative. Transfer to the Cruise, Boarding before Lunch. Lunch on board, Start you tour visiting:
• Then East Bank visiting Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple Complex which was the center of the ancient Egyptian religions in the new Kingdom.
Afternoon tea, Dinner on board & Belly Dance show
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Luxor/ Edfu
Breakfast, Start you tour visiting:
• The West Bank of Luxor where you will enjoy visiting Deir El-Bahari and Valley of Kings which is The New Kingdom (1549–1069 BC) Necropolis.
Lunch on board, Sail to Esna, Afternoon Tea, Disco Party.
Overnight in Edfu.
Day 6: Edfu/ Kom Ombo
Breakfast on board. Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu.
Sail to Kom Ombo – Lunch on board.
Visit The Temple Shared by the Two Gods Sobek & Haroeies in Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea, Dinner on board & Galabeya party
Overnight in Kom Ombo.
Day 7: Aswan
Breakfast on board, Sail to Aswan – Start you tour visiting
• The High Dam which was completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
• The Philae Temple Sail by felucca (Egyptian sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
Sail on the Nile by felucca around Kitchener’s island and Agha Khan Mausoleum. Afternoon Tea, Dinner on board.
Overnight in Aswan.
Day 8: Aswan/ Cairo
Breakfast on board, Disembarkation after breakfast, Transfer to the train station for your overnight sleeper train to Cairo, Dinner on the train
Overnight Sleeper Train.
Day 9: Cairo
Breakfast in Train .Arrival, meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to the hotel.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 10: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel, our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
• 3 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on B&B basis.
• 2 Nights sleeper train on H.B basis.
• 4 Nights on Cruise board (Luxor & Aswan) Full board (sightseeing included).
• 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, Pyramids, Sphinx & Khan El Khalili.
• lunch during the tour sightseeing cairo
• All transfers in Cairo, Aswan and Luxor.
• Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
• All your tours and excursions are with Private AC Car.
• The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
• All your visits include entrance fees.
• Our prices include all taxes and services.
Papyrus gallery and perfume gallery
• Visa Entry for Egypt.
• International Flights
• Personal items.
• Any other items not mentioned.
• Any Optional tours.
Riding camel or horse around the Giza desert pyramids
Entrance fees inside the great pyramid and mummy room inside the Egyptian museum
Prices per person in a double room:
3 Star 4 Star 5 Star
USD ($) 790 850 900
Christmas & Easter 10% 10% 10%
We hope that you will enjoy your Egypt Trip Tour Package.