Egypt Travel Tour Package with 10 days and 9 nights • The Egyptian Museum.
• Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx.
• Deir El-Bahari & Valley of Kings.
• Luxor Temple & Karnak.
• Horus Temple in Edfu
• Sobek & Horus in Kom Ombo.
• High Dam.
• Philae & Unfinished Obelisk.
• Agha Khan Mausoleum & Kitchener’s island.
• Roman Theater & Pompay’s Pillar.
• Catacombs of Kom El-Shoqafa.
Day 1: Arrival
When Upon arrival you will find Egypt Tour Packages representative for meet & assist by Egypttravelcc tours service through the arrival formalities, then you will be transferred to you hotel by A/C car.
Overnight at Cairo and start your Egypt Travel Tour Package.
Day 2: Cairo
Breakfast, Start your tour visiting:
• The Egyptian Museum. Where u can see 250,000 genuine artifacts on display the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
• Then visit The Great Pyramid – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Where you will see the only standing wonder for the ancient world.
• Then precede to Sphinx the mysterious monument which has human face and lion’s body.
• Then continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine border brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques.
Transfers to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Luxor – Dinner on the train.
Over night in Sleeper Train.
Day 3: Luxor
Breakfast on the train, Arrival to Luxor, meet & assist by our representatives and transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before Lunch – Lunch on board, then starts your tour visiting:
• Then East Bank visiting Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple Complex which was the center of the ancient Egyptian religions in the new Kingdom.
Afternoon tea, Dinner on board & Belly Dance show.
Overnight in Luxor
Day 4: Luxor/ Edfu
Breakfast, Start your tour visiting:
• The West Bank of Luxor where you will enjoy visiting Deir El-Bahari and Valley of Kings which is The New Kingdom (1549–1069 BC) Necropolis.
Lunch on board. Sail to Esna – Afternoon Tea – Disco Party.
Overnight in Edfu.
Day 5: Edfu/ Aswan
Breakfast on board. Visit the Temple of Horus in Edfu – Sail to Kom Ombo. Lunch on board. Visit The Temple Shared by the Two Gods Sobek & Haroeies in Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea – Dinner on board & Galabeya party.
Overnight in Kom Ombo.
Day 6: Aswan
Breakfast on board – Sail to Aswan then start you tour visiting:
• The High Dam which was completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
• The Philae Temple Sail by felucca (Egyptian sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
• Lunch on board.
• Sail on the Nile by felucca around Kitchener’s island and Agha Khan Mausoleum.
Afternoon Tea – Dinner on board.
Overnight in Aswan.
Day 7: Aswan
Breakfast on board – Disembarkation, Transfer to the train station for your overnight sleeper train to Cairo – Dinner on the train.
Overnight on sleeper train.
Day 8: Aswan/ Alexandria
Breakfast on the train – Arrival to Cairo then transfer to Alexandria by A/C car, meet & assist by our local representative and transfer to the hotel. Check in. Start your Trip Visiting:
• The Roman Theater.
• Then visit Pompay’s Pillar.
• Followed by visit to the Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa.
• Followed by Visits to Montaza Garden, Alexandria Library & Also from outside you will Visit Qaitbay Citadel & El Mursi Abu El-Abbas.
Overnight stay in Alexandria.
Day 9: Alexandria/ Cairo
Breakfast, then transfer to Cairo by A/C car. Arrival, meet and assist by our representatives. Transfer to your hotel.
Overnight stay in Cairo.
Day 10: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
• 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on B&B basis.
• 1 Night hotel accommodation in Alexandria on B&B basis.