Egypt Tour Package 8 days 7 nights start to book your tour with Egypttravelcc tours • The Egyptian Museum.
• Pyramids of Giza & Sphinx.
• Dier El-Bahari & Valley of Kings.
• Luxor Temple & Karnak.
• Edfu & Kom Ombo.
• High Dam.
• Philae & Unfinished Obelisk.
Day 1: Arrival
When arrival you will find Egypt Tour Packages representative by Egypttravelcc tours for meet & assist service through the arrival formalities, then you will be transferred to you hotel by A/C car.
Overnight at Cairo and start your All Egypt Tour Package.
Day 2: Cairo/ Aswan
Breakfast. Start your tour visiting:
• The Egyptian Museum. Where u can see 250,000 genuine artifacts on display the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world.
• Then visit The Great Pyramid – Cheops, Chephren & Mykerions. Where you will see the only standing wonder for the ancient world.
• Then proceed to The Sphinx the mysterious monument which have human face and lion’s body.
• Then continue to Khan El Khalili Bazaars. Shops in this district are legendary for fine border brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques.
Transfers to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Aswan. Dinner on the train.
Overnight Sleeper train to Aswan.
Day 3: Aswan/ Edfu
Breakfast on the train. Arrival, meet & assist by our representatives and transfer to the Cruise. Boarding before lunch.
Start you tour visiting:
• The High Dam which was completed in 1964. From here you can gaze across Lake Nasser.
• The Philae Temple Sail by felucca (Egyptian sailboat) to the island of Agilkia. Visit the temple that was removed from their original island of Philae which lies submerged most of the year by the waters of Lake Nasser. The main Temple of Isis and its monuments were built between the 26th-dynasty and the Roman period.
Lunch on board Sail to Kom Ombo. Afternoon Tea.
Visit the temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Haroeris. Sail to Edfu. Dinner on board.
Overnight in Edfu.
Day 4: Kom Ombo/ Luxor
Breakfast on board. Visit The Temple of Horus in Edfu. Cross the lock. Sail to Luxor. Afternoon Tea. Dinner on board & Galabya party.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 5: Luxor
Breakfast on board. Start your tour visiting:
• The West Bank of Luxor where you will enjoy visiting Dier El-Bahari and Valley of Kings which is The New Kingdom (1549–1069 BC) Necropolis .
• Then East Bank visiting Luxor Temple & Karnak Temple Complex which was the center of the ancient Egyptian religions in the new Kingdom.
Lunch on board. Afternoon Tea.
Overnight in Luxor.
Day 6: Luxor/Cairo
Breakfast on board. Disembarkation.
Transfers to the train station for your overnight Sleeper train to Cairo. Dinner on the train.
Overnight Sleeper train to Cairo.
Day 7: Cairo
Breakfast in train. Arrival to Cairo, meet & assist by our local representatives and transfer to the hotel.
Free day Optional:
Start your Tour visiting:
• The step Pyramid of Sakkara followed by a visit to The Pyramids of Unas & Oser-Kaf the Mastaba. Tomb of Mereruka, Ti & Pta-Hotep.
• Then visit Memphis the ancient capital of The Egyptian Old Kingdom (2686–2181 BC)
• Then continue to Old Cairo, visit The Church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the Hanging Church, and we will also visit The Old Jewish Synagogue Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Overnight in Cairo.
Day 8: Departure
Breakfast at the hotel our representative will transfer you to the airport and assist you at the airport through final departure formalities.
• 2 Nights hotel accommodation in Cairo on B&B basis.
• 3 Nights on Cruise board (Aswan & Luxor) full board (sightseeing included).
• 2 Nights Sleeper train on Half Board basis.
• 1 Day tour in Cairo visiting the Egyptian Museum, the Great Pyramids, and Sphinx • lunch during the tour at cairo . papyrus gallery and perfume gallery .
• All transfers in Cairo, Luxor and Aswan .
• Multilingual expert Egyptologist guide.
• All your tours and excursions are with Private A/C Car.
• The service of meet and assist at all your destinations.
• All your visits include entrance fees.
• Our prices include all taxes and services.
• Visa Entry for Egypt.
• International Flights.
• Personal items.
• Any other items not mentioned.
• Any Optional tours.
Riding camel or horse around the Giza desert pyramid and Entrance fees inside the great pyramid .
Prices per person in a double room
5* hotels: 800 $
4* hotels: 760 $
3* hotels: 700 $
We hope that you will enjoy your All Egypt Tour Package.